• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies This would be a great way to bring back the VAs without bringing back Primis/Ultimis

    Call of Duty Zombies This would be a great way to bring back the VAs without bringing back Primis/Ultimis


    This would be a great way to bring back the VAs without bringing back Primis/Ultimis

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Samantha :) i drew her for today's inktober, im not sure if it's any good but i wanted to share it here anyway

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Anybody got a bucket of water?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I found this in someone recent games! He’s coming from the past and future lol.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Aether story line in a nutshell part 2

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    this dude be trippin'

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    die maschine in The Giant

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Cursed_Afterlife

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    First time playing ,,Der Eisendrache" and just got this most important tip of them all.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    hello there

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Does this mean on the new Xbox I could leave a zombies game 24 hours without my Xbox on then continue?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Not the best quality but I decided to give my favorite map Five an alternate game over song

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    I’m worried about gobble gum equivalent in BOCW

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Played kino on bo3, and as you do with every lobby, I had some guy popping fire sale gums for about 12 rounds trying to get the thunder gun. He finally goes down on a dog round and leaves.

    I hope that this years zombies does away with gobblegums or whatever the version of them they were in bo4. They completed ruined bo3 zombies and I just hope we don't see another game breaking mechanic in Cold War.

    I want round 50-100 to actually mean something!

    submitted by /u/Jimmyban
    [link] [comments]

    The biggest betrayal ever, didn't know that when you give leroy booze that he can kill you, f's only.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    This is the start of my first custom zombies map. I’m having a difficulty and figured I’d post here for answers. The full question is in the comments.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Probably my best juke in zombies.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    New Zombies game idea

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I know this will get lost in this sub but I hope this idea gets traction and the community suggests this. My initial idea is a separate "call of duty black ops: Zombies" game where there is a prestige based levelling system, no campaign and no multiplayer and just zombies, the maps would consist of all of the old maps such as nacht all the way to the last bo4 map which I never played. Each map will have the original guns ie, for the WAW maps have the WAW guns like the mg42, and old 1911 sounds and physics, this would work by having sub categories for the remastered map as well such as the BO1 remaster and the bo3 so you can play each version. Also the idea of being able to play with friends too would be amazing, this would bring back so many memories from the BO1 days. The game will be massive on storage but I think the zombies community would love to have something like this, let me know what you think

    submitted by /u/Rauter3601
    [link] [comments]

    Do I look like an elephant to you?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    What is the easiest ee to do on solo on BO3 (no zombie chronicles) for a not amazing player.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I am trying to complete all bo3 EE's solo so I can get the RK5 starting pistol but I don't know which ones I should do first. I will do the most voted map first, then the 2nd most voted, then the 3rd most voted, then the least voted.

    Edit: I forgot to say, i dont have alot of good mega-gobblegums so i would try to use the best gobblegums that i have, like immolation (have like 4), and cache back (have like 2), and kill-joy (hav like 2), and shoppin free (only have 1 shopping free).

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ShaiGuy2017
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Samantha is a playable character throughout all of Cold War’s maps.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    With the OG crew we had rictofen as the extremely interesting, big character who was very important to storyline. They should do the same thing in Cold War with Samantha. I have to review the story and where this timeline is in the story, but if she could be the staple, I think that's a really good direction for 3arch.

    submitted by /u/theheisenburgg
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone link a quick text guide to shadows

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I never really liked the map but want to get into it because friend recently got Bo3 and has No Dlc, and because i never really liked it i know how to get PaP and i think the wonder weapon but not the sword or how to do any of it efficiently

    submitted by /u/hoverpig27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment