• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies [Round 101] Think I found the easiest exfil strategy!

    Call of Duty Zombies [Round 101] Think I found the easiest exfil strategy!


    [Round 101] Think I found the easiest exfil strategy!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Zombies Nostalgia ��

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    This new strat is so OP Treyarch will patch it soon. you can go for a flawless round 100 or higher.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:05 AM PST

    You get more weapon XP in one nuketown match than reaching round 50 and killing 3000 zombies with a single weapon.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:44 AM PST

    I've never seen more stupid mechanic than cutting XP gains in half when your weapon is PaP'ed after a certain round. I played yesterday 1,5h game in zombies, reached round 50 with over 3k kills and got ONLY 3 LEVELS on my M16. Went from lvl27 to 30 in the first 20 rounds, then I killed 2000 more zombies to get to round 50 and didn't get any more levels for it. Same happened two days ago with Hauer 77, again round 50 with only the shotgun, 3000 kills and it leveled from lvl 7 to lvl 10 in the first 25 rounds and then got stuck at lvl 10 for the rest of the game. You're are being punished for being a good player and getting to high rounds, you should be getting more XP because zombies becomes tougher and rounds becomes harder. Meanwhile 1 game in Nuketown with double xp, get around 30 kills with 1 gun and you get 3-4 levels for your weapon. Smells like BO4 again, zombie players are being treated worse than multiplayer players, why do they nerf Ray Gun when it's already so fucking hard to get? Half of the guns deal literally no damage when compared to Hauer, Gallo or M16, instead of buffing them they're nerfing rare AF wonder weapon...This woudn't be that big of an issue if you could unlock camos regardless of the weapon level, BUT YOU CAN'T. You need level 50 M16 to be able to unlock some camos. Why does Treyarch introduce again dumb mechanics to this game like they did in BO4 which ruin the progression and fun... If I want to play mp I will go and play it, Don't force me to play it.

    submitted by /u/patent122
    [link] [comments]

    I can't be the only one too OCD to leave that +50 uncommon scrap it might disappear!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    It really do be like that

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I’m begging you Treyarch, please fix solo xp. I can’t do another public game...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:12 AM PST

    But at round 25 and 100+ crystals smashed, nowhere to be found.. #letuscarry2insolomode

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    WaW has it's exploits, Bo3, Bo4 and Cold war have God tier wonder weapons and AAT's, Bo2 has a mix of exploits and great wonder weapons, and then there's Bo1...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    "LeTs nErF zOmBiEs XP" my map doenst even render properly

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Playing China Lake be like

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    And so it begins

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:03 AM PST

    We have all been there...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Got me something nice in mail.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    repost fixing (or at least trying to fix) the format

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Another shitpost for my fam here while trying to finish my EE solo still!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Please noobs, stop picking up nukes every round

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Why do you seem to think we need 27 nukes by round 14?

    I know it's so shiny and you can't resist the sparkly ball but it wastes so many kills overtime.

    XP is already painfully slow as it is and we only have a couple days left at that of 2XP. I'd rather not lose 300+ kills each match cuz somebody can't resist the shiny.

    It's like they force us to play with people to earn more XP and every time I play with people I spend my time reviving. I just finished a match where I killed myself on round 36, both teammates had 70 downs between them and kept picking up nukes.

    ...I would play SOLO but you know, we get punished for it now :)

    submitted by /u/N0T_a_Psychopath
    [link] [comments]

    Remove the fucking weapon XP cap, please.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:13 AM PST

    When this game came out, I found it to be so INSANELY fun. That was exactly 2 weeks ago and I'm struggling to find any motivation to play it whatsoever. Any motivation on my brand new console that has basically become a Tetris machine (Tetris Effect Connected is so beautiful, I highly recommend).

    To get straight to the reason why I'm struggling to play this game, I feel like I'm earning nothing from playing. The grind for camos and attachments, which is something I was actually looking forward to a lot, has become more like grinding 2 gears caked in 3 pounds of rust. It is so slow, than rather than people trying to find glitches to get high rounds, because more zombies = more xp; which I should mention can he done very easily and is done great amount more without cheating. They're trying to find glitches to level up faster. Your attempt to fix a small issue created a massive headache for the community, there's no reason to play a match for any longer than like 30 minutes and no reason to play by yourself.

    This game has done so much good with Zombies and had and still has so much potential to be great. But this massive hurdle needs to be fixed, and fixed right.

    submitted by /u/Gage_Goge
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone that didn’t know u can get the dark ops melee only exfill by using monkeys!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Brought my old 360 to my friend’s house and re-visited Nacht Der Untoten on World at War with offline system link!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:08 AM PST

    After 5 days and 18 hours playtime. Finally.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:13 PM PST

    My IOS Background

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Memeeeeeee

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Finally after all these years I’ve got me a Jugg fridge

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Treyarch be like

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment