• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Seriously, where do they go?

    Call of Duty Zombies Seriously, where do they go?


    Seriously, where do they go?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Almost there boys

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween everyone!this is just a follow up on my last post, I didn’t get to show my whole outfit, hope you guys enjoy it :)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I just thought this was beautiful and I wanted to share it

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:02 AM PST

    I’m honestly fine with there being no concurrent characters like the Primis crew in Black Ops Cold War

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:50 AM PST

    I know people love to play zombies for the story and dialogue, but I'm mostly concerned with the gameplay. Besides, this is the first time ever that players can freely choose their character from a list of operators, which is really cool. The Primis/Ultimus crews were awesome, some of my favorite characters ever, but they've been done to death. I think people need to be a bit more open to the idea of a different set of characters, even if the playable ones aren't the focus of the new storyline. If it worked back in Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt, and even the black ops 2 maps with the CIA agents/CDC people, why wouldn't it work here?

    tl;dr: The characters aren't an issue, just enjoy the gameplay!

    submitted by /u/JRStors
    [link] [comments]

    Scary Keeper Render i gone done and made

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Finished Mob of the Dead just now. Almost finished with BO2. MotD, oh how I missed you. ♥

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    I always die by my own stupidity when I get this gun (yes I know the quality is terrible)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    This Sam Cosplay By AgarthiaSays On Twitter Is Phenomenal! (Twitter Post Link In Comments)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Well then.. damn

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    This pretty much sums up how my night is going

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Well I reckon I need more shelves for my card models ������ little showcase!! Are models I made from card

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Making a video to get ready for Cold War zombies.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Fun round 41 on a silly Minecraft custom map. Camping here was the strategy all game, decided to call it after round 40. This clip is our final stand.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    An honest effort :^)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I just completely set up in MOTD for the first time

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:51 AM PST

    This sounds very dumb. I started on bo3 Zombies and I just recently bought all the old Black ops games just for the zombies maps (except WAW), and I've had trouble with Mob of the dead since I played it for the first time, I decided to just play Mob constantly to learn the map and today for the first time I've done everything, acid gat, shield, 4 perks, plane, pack a punch and hells retriever. It's a small achivement but I'm really proud, mostly because I didn't look up any guides and just played the map until I did it.

    submitted by /u/Lmk_arian
    [link] [comments]

    Like I said man! I’m getting the lightning bow ��

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Wolf Bow symbol and Shadows of Evil cursed mark! happy Halloween!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Got my last sticker (unsinkable hard) today. can finally say I’ve done everything for BO4 zombies!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Whats the best Treyarch zombies theme

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Does it blow anybody else’s mind that bo2 zombies will be a decade old in about 2 years?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    It's so nutty dude. It feels like it just came out yesterday and soon enough it's gonna be a decade old, holy crap. Still a fantastic game though, it aged like fine wine imo.

    submitted by /u/BuffMahClass
    [link] [comments]

    I almost forgot to post this, here ya go lads

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I made my first scuffed perk bottle for halloween.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Can someone help me find this picture (with the blue eye)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment