• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Me age 11 finding glowly rocks in kino

    Call of Duty Zombies Me age 11 finding glowly rocks in kino


    Me age 11 finding glowly rocks in kino

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    They're rarer than a raygun

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    The reviving detection box in zombies really needs to be fixed, its terrible.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Reviving your downed team mate in this game is so finicky. The detection box is fucking awful. If you're not looking exactly at the right spot you can't revive your team. Countless times I've had games end because my cursor isn't in the exact spot and I can't revive my teams in the nick of time. Please fix this detection box. FYI Im on PC.

    submitted by /u/TheBigPhallus
    [link] [comments]

    Who else would like treyarch to rerelease chronicles on Cold war? As a paid dlc of course

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Easy Glitchless High Round Strat Without Raygun

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Weapon XP in Zombies is Still Bugged... (Treyarch Please Look Into This More)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    You still get way more XP on your weapon in between rounds 1-3. My weapon will go up nearly a fifth (20%) of it's XP Bar in solo, no matter what the level the weapon is. As soon as round 4 hits, it dies down, but is still decent (giving me about 5-10% per round). Then, as soon as I hit wave 11, if pack a punch, or upgrade the rarity of my weapon, the XP is decreased significantly.

    I have tested this across 20 games, used a weapon that's not packed, as a common rarity of the same level as another weapon that is pack a punched as an epic rarity on round 25. I used the ring of fire to kill about 50 zombies with the unpacked common weapon and it went up about 50% of the level 15 it was on. Then, I killed 50 more zombies that round with my packed epic gun, and gained about 5% of my XP bar at level 15.

    As noted as well, you still also gain more XP when playing with others. I play on PC, so I'm not sure if it's working differently on consoles, but I can confirm that by wave 20, getting way more kills, my gun is getting about a 5% of the XP Bar compared the the round 1-3 zombies giving me nearly 20% of the bar.

    If this is intentional, it's extremely confusing, and completely neglects the point in ever going past round 4. You may as well load into a public match of random's, get 20-30 kills and leave because your gun will gain the most efficient XP out of it, no matter what level it is. I've tested this and can confirm that even with a weapon at level 54, this still is a thing.

    I know this might be a lot to read, or seem confusing, or may be working for other players. I'm just explaining my experience, and I'm curious if others are still having the same issues on PC or other platforms.

    submitted by /u/Angela_H3art
    [link] [comments]

    Here guys just a little shortcut, and am i being a good teammate?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    this must be a sick joke...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:27 PM PST

    Engage this post to request local split-screen capabilities. Hopefully we can obtain Treyarch’s attention.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    As the post states above. We all love zombies, but more importantly we love playing zombies with friends.

    My girlfriend loves playing zombies because she can hold her own versus the sweat-lodge that is multi/WZ. We were both really excited to play together locally and equally disappointed when we noticed the feature was omitted/broken.

    I'm really not interested in karma farming but my hope is if this post gains enough attention, Treyarch will acknowledge it as an important issue to the community. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/007deez
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Probability Calculator. A system designed to calculate the chance of getting every gun, in every rarity, in every round from the Mystery Box.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Dear Treyarch, add Barriers, Perk Machines, the PaP Machine, Crafting Tables, The Arsenal, Wall Buys, and Ammo Supply Crates to all the MP maps to easily create a whole batch of fun Survival Maps for us to play!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    This would give us so much more content to play while we wait for the actual big maps to release, and it wouldn't exactly be the most difficult task for the devs. Ik there's more to it than just adding Perk Machines etc etc. But if Onslaught can exist, and Zombies have ALREADY been designed to path around the MP maps properly, then this is totally in the range of possibilities!

    submitted by /u/KDeadshot
    [link] [comments]

    Recreated the Dark Ops Master Calling Card with my own renders!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I did not expect it to work

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Umm... Woods you alright?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I'm never going for round 100 again

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Hi friends, I made a video on how to get two elite kills per one megaton spawning in! Let me know if this works for you guys, hope it helps <3

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:29 AM PST

    mrroflwaffles 2016 : explaining the complicated blackops Zombies lore. mrroflwaffles 2020:

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    when they say megaton i think they mean megaton of force

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    luckily I was wearing my brown boxers today

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    So I got stuck in shroud mode and tbh this would make a cool reactive camo!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Everyone: Lets hunt for EEs and grind gun camos. Me & The Homies:

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I love how the M82 says it's a "50.Cal" but it's complete trash doing 482 for headshots loadout Teir and No penetration one tapping heads till round 6.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I love this game

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Just Wanted To Join In

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment