• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies We are zoomin now

    Call of Duty Zombies We are zoomin now


    We are zoomin now

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:52 AM PST

    We did it boys... we can be cheap once again... Credits to IAmPuffMan for finding this crazy method

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    So apparently you can get into the Exfil chopper early if you parachute into it! (Used a Jump Pad) My friends weren't impressed that I never helped them lel.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    T5 Ring of Fire is kinda op

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Treyarch has decided to award me with 25 billion crystal's for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I upgraded everything to max.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Made a mini pack punch machine with working lights

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Not sure if this has been done before, just a thought I had

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Add PING Feature to Outbreak Map

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:31 AM PST

    I wish the Devs will add the ability to PING a location on the new Outbreak Map. Would be very useful. I easily forget which way I was heading because I get easily side tracked by seeing something "I should loot real quick". Lol Takes no time to pull the map right back out and have a look, but PINGing would be useful IMO.

    submitted by /u/KeyzSo83rd
    [link] [comments]

    Visualized one of my favorite richtofen quotes

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:12 PM PST

    you can't make us pay

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:31 AM PST

    When you look just fabulous with the ray gun

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:19 AM PST

    Why can't we unlock DLC weapons in zombies?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Seriously, I'm getting sick of playing multiplayer matches over and over again just to unlock a stupid weapon to use in zombies. I can't fucking complete the finisher challenge for the katana since teammates keep killing the enemy I have mid animation OR the fucking finisher doesn't even fucking register and does a normal backstab instead. This is fucking bullshit. I hate being forced to play multiplayer if I want to use some new weapons in an entirely unrelated gamemode.

    I don't care what they place for the challenge requirements in zombies, even if it's something crazy to artificially extend the game. I only purchase these games for the zombies mode and I'd like to avoid multiplayer when possible. I can't stand the mode especially now when you got the bs sbmm. Oh, I'm doing well for my progress on one of the challenges, here let's toss you into a higher skill pool for the next 10 matches so you waste an hour or 2 of your life doing something you'd rather not do. Honestly, fuck this game right now.

    submitted by /u/BBP_Games
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently you can kill the Megatron without it splitting

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    made a quick concept for vulture aid in cold war. thought the theme of increased drop rates would be nice for tiers

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Found this on accident on the roof of the bathhouse.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:30 PM PST

    Just had this weird bug in zombies when activating the new skill, anyone else ? #cw

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Thanks treyarch for adding my favourite calling card of black ops 3

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:21 AM PST

    Introducing the Black Raygun

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:13 PM PST

    Easiest way to exfil in outbreak solo, 1 monkey, 1 death machine, and ring of fire

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Tier 5 Dead wire

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Ugh. stop trying to exfil so early.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Don't try to exfil on Wave 1 of Outbreak. You don't get anything. I don't know why I keep ending up with randoms that keep wanting to try and do this.

    submitted by /u/asecuredlife
    [link] [comments]

    cold war zombies outbreak easter egg Ruka Map

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:36 PM PST

    New Dark ops calling card ����

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment