• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Bo4 primis be a little wacky tho

    Call of Duty Zombies Bo4 primis be a little wacky tho


    Bo4 primis be a little wacky tho

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Zombies in Nacht always looked more "human" than any other map, is there a reason why?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    The orda be like

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    The ballsiest Jug grab ever

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Took this amazing screenshot in the lobby with the new Weaver bundle. My new wallpaper lol

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    I saw these lights that turn on when you turn on power but they dont seem to light up the room so I thought they're part of an Easter Egg... went to see if theres any clues when I aim at them with the wonder weapon and well... hear for yourself... does anybody know anything about this?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I love how wonky waw custom zombies can be

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Saw my some of my coasters here earlier, here is the nearly complete collection!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    I don’t know how or why this worked but here’s how I got 2 wonder weapons

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Perks templates, if anyone have the mule kick template i'll be really thankful if wanna share it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Never leave a fellow pilot behind, raptor 1 and 2 reunited.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Last minute of my round 100 exfil hope the 6 hours was worth it ��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    What if survival maps were added to cold war (but with a twist?)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Survival maps being added to cold war is not a new discussion but after playing nacht recently, its made me realise why this and how other classic maps are still worth playing to this day and its given me an idea that Treyarch could think about if they do eventually put survival maps in cold war.

    Simply put it, going back to a game that lacks any of the new features that I'm now used to in modern zombies is so much fun. Now I'm not saying that I "prefer" it lmao but it does make for a breath of fresh air for a one time experience.

    So. Why not do something like this in cold war? In fact this concept was briefly touched apon back in bo2. Bus depot didn't feature any perks and cellblock grief was the only map to properly feature PHD but also lacked jugg, these maps had twists added to them to force different playstyles that we would never consider doing because we're used to adapting to a formula that plays out similar to every map.

    Since Cold War has given us so many tools to work with, stripping them in certain survival maps would be an excellent opportunity! Imagine a map with no wunderfizz, crafting benches, pap or even jugg, therefor we'd only have armour and gun rarities to our disposal. With this in mind, players would have to choose carefully about their starting loadout before playing. Would they bring in an AR to maximise on headshot crits? Aether shroud to make up having no jugg or ring of fire to make up having no pap?

    We could have a map with no armour station or mystery box leaving only a few perks and pap, that way players could make proper use of the wallbuys (and their recent change of their rarity changing every so round) The possibilities are endless. And just to quickly mention, of course not every map would be like this, I'm 100% sure people would like to keep the open experience of cold war but on a smaller scale.

    I feel like this sort of idea fits best for many players. It's still open enough to allow players to choose how they want to play, it could provide more of that challenge many players seem to be seeking and help spruce up the game a bit without going completely left field or overlap the original mode.

    submitted by /u/BritishPie606
    [link] [comments]

    Hopped on to play a game this morning and ended up getting 2 wonder weapons with a mule kick glitch

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I love everything about Mauer Der Toten but Treyarch, please don't make side quests based on RNG anymore.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    The bunny side quest was really cool the first few times I did it, but now its just super annoying going back 3 times every single game, picking a different door each time to not get it.

    I can't keep track anymore how many times I've attempted this easter egg to get the calling card. I keep telling myself to just give up because its stupid I have to rely on Lady Luck but the completionist inside me says I have to get it.

    At this point once I get it, Im just gonna be like "Fucking finally." And never do the bunny easter egg ever again.

    It just sucks that Treyarch took one of the coolest easter eggs in the game and had to find a way to make it tedious and drawn out.

    submitted by /u/huntx14
    [link] [comments]

    Getting my jug zapped led to this crazy escape I had...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Flound him finally! I almost missed him actually, only realised when I saw the ray gun sitting

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    A friend made me some power up coasters!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Clip of a godmode and invisible zombie in the onslaught mode

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Would you be interested in a "classic mode" for cold war?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Would you want a mode where you start out with a 1911 with classic damage, the old points system, 4 perk limit, etc? It obviously wouldn't replace the normal systems but I think it could be a really cool challenge mode. Maybe they could even bring back stuff like perk bottles and the old Samantha announcer, though that wouldn't be canon or anything. What do you think though, would that be something you'd play?

    submitted by /u/Creamed-Corns
    [link] [comments]

    2 Wardens keys?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment