• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Footage of an orda emerging from the dark aether just in time before the strike team arrive.

    Call of Duty Zombies Footage of an orda emerging from the dark aether just in time before the strike team arrive.


    Footage of an orda emerging from the dark aether just in time before the strike team arrive.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Every time I let this game in, it breaks my heart.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    A first hand account of the harassment at Activision Blizzard

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Just made a realization about the password to Vogel’s computer in Die Maschine

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    The password is AHV, which we now know is the initials to Valentina's true name, Angelika Hanabelle Vogel. Just thought that was interesting with hindsight.

    submitted by /u/Krrrrbin
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing big at all I just wonder how many people have seen this.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Just a note for y’all

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Sorry if this isn't allowed or if it's sappy/annoying but I just wanted to say a lot of you guys on this sub are really fucking good!!! I'm relatively new & I've picked up more pointers from following this sub for a few weeks than I have while playing these past few months. Literally I'm patting myself on the back for reaching 30-50 & finishing ONE ee while lots of you guys are way past that.

    Just wanted to say thanks for playing so well & unintentionally helping some of us newbs out, and if anybody cares to drop some pointers on how to get better? Ya don't need to but thanks if ya do

    Addition: thank you for the award man!! And all the advice below!:))

    submitted by /u/SolidNeighborhood469
    [link] [comments]

    I made a wallpaper of a concept PhD flopper can! [4K]

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    How do you get this calling card/emblem?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Was camping at Wunderfizz, Zombies werent spawning and there was a huge red blob under the map.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Friend got scan and repair on 94... Tried to invite him back. I'm broken.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Well, that sucks :(

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Very nice. (935 progress)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    uhhh can someone tell me what just happened ?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    The Ray Gun Mark II is finished! Had a lot of fun making this one.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    How Many People are Still Playing Outbreak?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    A few months ago Treyarch came out and said that about half of the current players were playing outbreak and that it was significantly more popular than the community had thought. That was in the midst of one of the largest content droughts the zombies community has ever experienced. So now I'm curious, how many people are still playing outbreak now that we have a new round based map?

    submitted by /u/AtariMasterRace_
    [link] [comments]

    Girlfriend Did A Great Job Drawing This Little Fella! Definitely Prefer Seeing It As A DJ Instead Of Having It Fly At Me.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    This is why you don't apply blueprints on a rappel

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    I have no Idea what the mimic is doing

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Cannot believe I’m only noticing this, the lights on the back of the CRBUS turn out when you empty the mag down

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    need help with Mauer Der Toten high rounds

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    I've been trying to hit round 100 using the aetherium canister strat in room 305. I'm doing fine for a while but past round 50 the tormentors destroy my armor. Once it's gone I rarely get any dropped from the bosses and I can't go buy any without downing. That wouldn't be a problem if the tormentors didn't come in groups and blow me up after I kill them. Also the canister doesn't immediately kill the zombies so on later rounds when they're super sprinters they can hit me a few times after I've killed them with the aetherium's blast. I made it to round 60 last time which was my highest so far. Does anyone have any tips on how to avoid dying? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/kent416
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Jugg. I get hit by wayyy to many trains I just yeet across the tracks regardless of the horns

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Ah what a beautiful shot of Berlin

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Continue chaos?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    I really would like chaos to continue, left us on a cliffhanger. Also the maps were great I also loved the mythology, don't get me wrong I like the dark Aether it's just hasn't hooked me into its story yet

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Damnthisprettygood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment