• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Too this day I still believe this map is the perfect zombies experience. Casual fun that can be enjoyed just as much solo as it can with friends and with so much replay value. Also Leroy is Daddy

    Call of Duty Zombies Too this day I still believe this map is the perfect zombies experience. Casual fun that can be enjoyed just as much solo as it can with friends and with so much replay value. Also Leroy is Daddy


    Too this day I still believe this map is the perfect zombies experience. Casual fun that can be enjoyed just as much solo as it can with friends and with so much replay value. Also Leroy is Daddy

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Zombies Chronicles 2?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Here’s my Zombies poster I’ve been working on!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    10/10! Would definitely recommend!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Best Box luck I l've had in a while

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    I feel like BO3 is easier than CW because of these:

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Nacht I made in Minecraft about a year ago

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    4am vibes (Tranzit)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Help step bro I’m stuck

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    My primis richtofen cosplay has come a long way since last year!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    If you could start the match with 1 perk (Cold War) which one would be your preferred one?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I would choose Stamin-up, it's always the first perk I buy in both Round Based and Outbreak. I just feel too slow without it. Can live without the others for a while, but Stamin-up is definitely something I must buy as quickly as possible.

    What about you? If you could start with a perk which would it be?

    submitted by /u/DarkSomke
    [link] [comments]

    What are your zombies unpopular opinions??

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    What are some of your thoughts that you have that aren't with the majority. For example:

    - Tranzit is a great map

    - Bo4 is amazing

    - Origins is an awful map

    (these aren't my opinions, just examples) .

    Thank!

    -- Try to be civilised

    submitted by /u/Sad-Ant4014
    [link] [comments]

    To this day I'm still salty that Blundell took away this amazing trap

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Zombies can't stop family

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    What is the best boss fight

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Couldn't add more so I chose the best out off all (IMO).

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Floflofl
    [link] [comments]

    Been waiting for the return of this beauty. Damn shame it was only on one map

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Aether tools work for my way season challenge.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Not sure if it is supposed to be this way but the gun that you pick up doesn't have to be legendary. Using an aether tool works. I completed this challenge on onslaught containment in 45 min.

    submitted by /u/jayje2874
    [link] [comments]

    Will mauer der toten be crucial in how we look back on cw?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I k we prob still get a final map and thus a season finale. But considering how outbreak is not everyones favorite map, the game overall is very buggy and (even though I like these maps) DM and FBZ are just not the kind of maps i'll come back to in 2 years. This however is the case for a lot of bo(1-2-3) maps. I feel like this map has to be absolutely amazing for people to look back fondly at this game in a few years. What are ur thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Jonas202010
    [link] [comments]

    Mule Kick Weapon Wheel Idea?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    I've always loved Mule Kick, but I understand that the reason people hate it is because it becomes difficult to switch to that specific weapon you need for something. So, what if they added a weapon wheel when you hold down Y (or whatever the PS equivalent is) and then use the left stick to choose weapons like an emote? I don't know of any situations where you have to hold Y down for something so I think this would be a good idea.

    submitted by /u/Sergeant_Ham
    [link] [comments]

    I got 2.4mil XP last game :)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Outbreak trouble

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me. Is it a thing for when playing outbreak to be disconnected after the first round

    submitted by /u/Fernie2123
    [link] [comments]

    Cold War fans, when did you *consistently* start playing Zombies?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    (NOT when you started playing Zombies, but when you practically binged the mode exclusively)

    *Repost because I forgot BO4 :p

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Karma_Craft
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Fourth of July

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment