• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch Studios on Twitter with a Mauer der Toten teaser, full gameplay trailer tomorrow!

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch Studios on Twitter with a Mauer der Toten teaser, full gameplay trailer tomorrow!


    Treyarch Studios on Twitter with a Mauer der Toten teaser, full gameplay trailer tomorrow!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    He’s here to help #MauerDerToten

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Winters howls

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Tag der Toten: Flinger for from ship to lighthouse sending player to secret

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Treyarch have done a solid job with Cold War Zombies

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    I throughly enjoy Cold War zombies and it's gameplay loop, I'm more than ready for Mauer Der Toten and the teases have been looking great. But with the amount of things that went against Treyarch during the development of Cold War they've done well to make Cold War a solid zombies experience, they could make improvements of course but something like Outbreak is just in its infancy, I remember when Zombies initially was in its infancy I hope outbreak can have the same glow up. I think Treyarch gets a bit too much unnecessary bashing from people who expect too much from Treyarch considering the circumstances

    submitted by /u/Wendys2400
    [link] [comments]

    Was scrolling through my old posts and came across this, pretty nice to see it come to life in Cold War.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    FINALLY finished the grind! Now if only I could show off my new camo in Warzone

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Never before have I been so happy to get a nuke

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Hey. Do you have any idea what I went through to get this? Oh, isn't that a gas? No, no. The reality, the real reality of getting this together was staggering. This cost me 437,000 hours. Don't ask me how I got it. I had to call in a whole bunch of XP tokens from people I've never even met.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Someone at Treyarch Studios loves R/C cars! Who could it be? Imagine how that idea conversation went....wouldn’t it be cool if we made a bad ass gun from an R/C car remote control? Hold my beer ��

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Randoms die quicker than literally blind people

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    I kind of forgot how bad some randoms can be, some can be good players for sure but generally they are bad. Friend of mine and myself were running a private outbreak match, both being fully blind, died and started doing a public . Within one minute and 30 seconds of the match loading in to where we can move around, one of the other guys went down, then the other, and I was just up to us to not die. On world level 1 LOL

    Completely related, found a vehicle, my blind ass was the one driving, I was the only one to go down when it blew up, but I managed to run over a good amount of zombies before I did lol.

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    The mimic just broke my game

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    I would gladly support Treyarch and spend 2400 COD Points on a cosmetic bundle like Maxis IF I knew Activision would do a Season 2 for Cold War or Zombie Chronicles 2 and continue giving us more Zombies maps until well into 2022. Anyone here agree?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I feel like if I buy a 2400 COD pack it's not that I find it expensive, because you are supporting Treyarch. The problem is if Map support is dropped for this game in like 3 months then what's the point of buying the new character? You cannot use them in the next COD anyway, you know?

    Its like every year Activision forces us to all move to the next game. Like we are island hopping to the next island and the next island etc. Some people stay behind but the majority move on to the next one.

    "Let's go guys Activision has dropped support and abandoned Cold War, we are now moving on to COD Vanguard. Let's go guys pack your stuff and let's go NOW!"

    submitted by /u/BONGO_FRUIT
    [link] [comments]

    Was listening to Not Ready to Die, probably the best Easter egg song…. Then this came to mind.. ��

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    So. Many. Mimics.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    You Should Earn Crystals For Every Game Mode

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Exactly what the title says. I think it's unfair that if I decide that I want to play containment all day instead of Die Maschine or Firebase Z that I have to sacrifice the ability to earn crystals. I like the concept of the crystals and upgrade system a lot but I don't understand why the game punishes you for playing a different mode. Or maybe better put to say that it incentives players to play only certain modes. It's frustrating going for flawless crystals (which is all I have left) when there are only 2 maps, it gets repetitive with the amount of time it takes

    submitted by /u/redviperofdorn
    [link] [comments]

    thoughts? doesnt spell mule but its a new perk machine

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Pssh not even close

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Outbreak 1st EE, we finally did it! I have a sore throat from the celebratory shouting after 8 attempts ��

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    got the raygun out of a crystal today. i have 600+ hours on this game, didn’t think this was possible.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    4 of the same weapon as wall buys

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I have seen 4 bullfrog wall buys in outbreak on a single map, 2 uncommon and 2 rares

    did something like this happen to you?

    submitted by /u/Flygon_Yeet_9987
    [link] [comments]

    Since Treyarch gave us the PPSH from WAW will they also give us the MP40 as well?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Since Treyarch gave us the PPSH from WAW will they also give us the MP40 as well?

    what do you guys think? Yay or Nay?

    submitted by /u/BONGO_FRUIT
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with plutonium?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    My friend and I wanted to play plutonium bo2 zombies. We are always playing private and with LogMein Hamachi and never had any problems, but now it stopped working at all and we don't know why. The only thing it says now is joing game session, and than nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/sad_spirit_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have dark aether camp even though they haven’t got diamond for lmgs and snipers?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    This happened to me a few season ago. As described, I've got dark aether when I don't have diamond for all weapon classes and I want to see if anyone else has?

    submitted by /u/sushi-bad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment