• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Let’s give credit where it’s due.... Shout-out to Zombies4EvaDude for being the true finder of the new IX Easter Egg Song.

    Call of Duty Zombies Let’s give credit where it’s due.... Shout-out to Zombies4EvaDude for being the true finder of the new IX Easter Egg Song.


    Let’s give credit where it’s due.... Shout-out to Zombies4EvaDude for being the true finder of the new IX Easter Egg Song.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Nova Crawler painting.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    This is why in plain sight is the best gobblegum in the game.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Confirmed New Music EE on IX. Survive for 5 Full Rounds on Challenge Podium to Play Intro Cutscene Music. Credit to u/RealBlazeStorm for Info.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    This isn't specifically targeted towards Zombies but this is all of the Blackout cast in it's entirety

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Zombie Chronicles not working please help ! :(

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Found this a long time ago, don’t know if anyone has solved this yet. It’s found on IX in the spawn tunnel. You have to spend 9 rounds in there then go down if I remember correctly.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Whats everyone's favorite shield and why?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Mine is the guard of Fafnir because it looks cool and it has saved me countless times. I also don't have spend a bunch of points to repair it.

    submitted by /u/qwackerqiller
    [link] [comments]

    Damned starts playing

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:09 AM PST

    I think this might be the only picture of Nikolai without his hat on

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Make the crowd do the wave in IX

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    I remember Glitching Queen mentioned something about a secret way to make the crowd in IX do the wave, but I don't know if it was ever found, or nobody cared. The way is to throw a homunculus into the crowd, and a music queue plays for a second, then it goes around for a lap or two. Tell me if this has been found before, if not, try it out yourself.

    submitted by /u/Jacobthesoviet
    [link] [comments]

    I was listening to the Announcer quotes on the mp map lair on YouTube and saw this idea that I wholeheartedly agree with.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    IX shopping free glitch?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:50 AM PST

    I loaded up into a game yesterday attempting an EE speed run and it seemed that any door I bought didn't charge me any points. Perks and the box cost me points, but no doors charged me. Has anyone experienced this before? Cuz if it can be isolated that would be huge for speed running

    I had classic elixirs on btw

    submitted by /u/SkiiidzYT
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video on the Wunderwaffe Prop for yall

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    A zombies remaster/collection

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

    I know zombie Chronicles is a thing and all the cash grab remake maps in black ops 4 so I doubt they would ever do this but that being said I think it's a dope idea. Basically all the zombies maps to date either remastered or even just ported onto one disk so I can play every map workout switching disc cuz tbh full remasters is asking for a little much. I again doubt this would happen but a zombies collection disc would be my dream come true anybody agree???

    submitted by /u/DankTaco707
    [link] [comments]

    [BO2] tower of babble didnt work

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    we did all the steps for maxis side with 4 people, killed avagadro under the area with turbines placed. and then afterwards we did the full round but he kept saying we need more power no matter how many kills we got so we went to go place turbines at the locations and they didnt turn orange. what happened what did we do wrong wtf...

    submitted by /u/Jeremy0015
    [link] [comments]

    How on earth do points in BO4 work?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I just got BO4 and I've been mainly playing Blood of the Dead and I am literally always low on points. I can tell that I'm not getting 10 points per bullet but I have no idea how this works

    How the hell does this point system work and how can I get more than 30 points or whatever for a zombie kill

    submitted by /u/Robu_Rucchi
    [link] [comments]

    I desperately wanna play BO1 zombies

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:56 PM PST

    I want to play it so badly. I've played every zombie map, even the non-treyarch ones, except bo1. I've played the chronicles versions but I want to play the originals (+ Cotd + Five). The issue is, I'm not paying 44$ (Canadian price) for a game that's a DECADE old. Also I'd need the dlc, 15$ for 1 zombie map each cuz you know in not finding dlc lobbies in multiplayer, and even if I did I wouldn't care. This is bullshit

    submitted by /u/ColaCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment