• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Decided to throw a Dr. Monty quote into an essay I wrote for class. My teacher didn't care for it but I still got a perfect score

    Call of Duty Zombies Decided to throw a Dr. Monty quote into an essay I wrote for class. My teacher didn't care for it but I still got a perfect score


    Decided to throw a Dr. Monty quote into an essay I wrote for class. My teacher didn't care for it but I still got a perfect score

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    I blew up the earth so hard it disappeared

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Ahh... Remember these BO1 zombie characters? Good times.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Every time I play the giant I'm reminded of how much I hate hellhounds. Press F to pay respects

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Started working on the mark 2 today, and finished up the mark 1. I still need to get a bigger pegboard and screw it into the wall. I got a full scale wunder waffe, scavenger and ray gun mk3 in the works. Once those projects start to piece together I’ll start to post them!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Does anybody see Stuhlinger in the picture?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Bio dome looks a little off. . .

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Cutscene Death

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    How can I complete this with around 10 slots left? Any ideas?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Can anyone test this possible IX side EE to see if it works? I don't see it in the Wiki.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    This question just popped up in my mind.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Who's your favorite Aether zombie character? Do you like the Ultimis or Primis crew more?

    submitted by /u/nerdygamer44
    [link] [comments]

    Walls go black if you get next to them; interesting to look at. Not sure if this is gonna go away or I get to walk on a black void the rest of the game.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Black ops 3 question

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Hey on black ops 3 zombies how often can you abandon a daily challenge? i have not had the option to abandon a challege for a few days?

    submitted by /u/KaneMrsh
    [link] [comments]

    I need help guys how do I fix this

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Question on Bo3 Custom Zombies

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    The game including season pass and chronicles is quite expensive at the moment on Steam. I was wondering if you needed the season pass or chronicles to play certain custom zombies maps.

    Say a custom map uses a raygun MK3, will I still be able to use it even if I didn't have Gorod Krovi and other dlc maps. Also, if a custom map uses textures from dlc maps can I still play them.

    Could I even download the dlc maps unedited as custom maps on the workshop. It's a weird question but I was just wondering. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/staroregon
    [link] [comments]

    Doing REV EE and the keeper spawned out of bounds but the reel spawned where i could pick it up and the zombies didnt aggro. BUT THE FUCKING SUMMONING KEY ENDED MY RUN FOR THE 3RD TIME IN A ROW. anyone have any tips on how to not have that happen?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Zombies Nostalgia

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Okay

    it was late last night, and i was in the bo3 zombies menu and i was just listening to the music playing and thinking how far zombies has come. now im not the biggest veteran, (i started when bo2 came out), but just seeing how the far the story has come from the moon easter egg, to the origins EE cutscene, the the der eisendrache cutscene, all the way to the alpha omega cutscene, the story has grown so dark and sad compared to when it was just 4 heroes collecting their souls.

    This isnt just about the story. its about how i remember not ever being able to get a single bow on der eisendrache thinking it was too hard, to staying up late playing custom multiplayer games with my friends in the summer, to when i came home from school waiting for the second that tag der toten came out. i wish i could relive all of those moments again.

    last night was the first time i played zombies in a while, and im currently listening to the aether campfire song while typing this. last night, i played revelations and thought about how bright the revelations ending is compared to the tag ending. In revelations, you see the 4 heroes shining the staffs above everyone, looking very accomplished.

    in tag, you see them all dead.

    my whole point is that i miss seeing all of the z house uploads and theory videos, (especially when bo4 came out and watching the blood of the dead gameplay trailer), and i really miss zombies as a whole.

    im really hoping that bo5 will bring back either, because remember we still havent seen ultimis prevail, and everything was just banished to the dark aether; not deleted from history.

    im really hoping both of those things will be a part of bo5 zombies.

    "but wherever I go you'll know I'll be kicking ass"

    Dempsey, the first to speak, and the last.

    submitted by /u/Alkosimus
    [link] [comments]

    After 6 years of dreaming, finally, i saved that lost little girl....

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Ever since i was a poor little lad aged 12 i dreamed of completing the origins easter egg, i would stay up at 3 am watching videos and tutorials and strategies, learning all the nuances of training and how to build the staffs, but i was rather poor at the time, i didnt have an income and the only time i came even close to being able to afford dlc was never as i always got physical gifts for holidays and birthdays, but im happy to say that almost 5 years of dreaming has finally come to fruition, i just wanna say lads, i love the zombies community and this game will always be my favorite, i just wanted to share lads, so you can feel my euphoria :)

    tldr; I finally completed origins solo and cannot express the nostalgic happiness i am exuding.

    submitted by /u/Bolid_Snake
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with bo2 zombies

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:35 AM PST

    So, I want to play with people online. Once I join the lobby and the game starts, map finishes loading and every time, EVERY TIME, it disconnects me saying "You have been disconnected from bo2 servers" Please, I just want to play Town with people.

    Note 1: This was happening from the day I bought the game.

    Note 2: I tried using Redacted and Plutonium to bypass this issue and it failed both times.

    Note 3: Game works in solo for some weird reason and after the 2nd try. On the 1st, I get the error mentioned above.

    Help is and will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ondrasek569
    [link] [comments]

    Who can beat this?!?!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Der eisendrache boss fight/plunger

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    I've been trying to do the DE Easter egg with a friend and we always die in the boss fight beacuse of panzers... is there a good strategy to kill them? and do y'all recommend the upgraded plunger?

    submitted by /u/bckgll
    [link] [comments]

    APNG Alternative Steam Grid for Black Ops 3

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Nikolai Wife Quotes

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

    For my Model UN club, I drew Russia and I decided I'm going to have fun with it, so I'm pretending my character is basically Nikolai. I want to get as many quotes about his wives as possible to use. I know that his fourth wife was pretty and smelly (weird combo), but I'm having trouble remembering any quotes about his other wives. Help a guy out?

    submitted by /u/kenOFJUSTICE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment