• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Was clearing out my computer when I found this old meme I made about half a year ago. Completely forgot about it so it gave me a chuckle.

    Call of Duty Zombies Was clearing out my computer when I found this old meme I made about half a year ago. Completely forgot about it so it gave me a chuckle.


    Was clearing out my computer when I found this old meme I made about half a year ago. Completely forgot about it so it gave me a chuckle.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:06 AM PST

    Hopefully not a repost

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Zombies When You Use..

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:34 PM PST

    When your trying to maximise points on round one:(

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Chad looks to deep, don’t be Chad..

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Clutch during my highest solo round game (round 41)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:20 AM PST

    What took you way to long to figure out?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Thinking back to your beginning with CoD Zombies, what simple thing took you way too long to figure out?

    submitted by /u/FeelsSnowman
    [link] [comments]

    For people struggling to activate either of the new solved EEs on IX this video shows how to do them both, in video skiteInnit says apparently a Treyarch Developer tweeted about the eggs being solved �� Link to the video will be in the thread

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Dark Matter Partially Acquired

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    I'm sorry for the H3 podcast but YOOOOO

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Is it normal to find a power up in here?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:12 AM PST

    I think that’s the 2nd Primus picture

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I made this Richtofen meme on my programming class' notebook cover while being bored, I don't know who to credit because I saw this on Instagram

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:10 AM PST

    A drawing of misty i made a while ago

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Shared Progression System and Event Engagement: Setting Expectations for the next Treyarch COD)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Something that has been on my mind for a while is how Treyarch will handle the progression system for the next COD (for the sake of simplicity, let's go with the assumption that they're on board for 2020).

    For those out of the loop, Modern Warfare features a shared level progression across MP and Co-op/Spec Ops, where you only have one player level system for both modes, though challenges, camo progression and whatnot are restricted entirely to MP (you can still level up weapons via Spec Ops though). Now, quality of Spec Ops aside, I feel this decision may or may not have an impact on future CODs as a whole, but more importantly COD2020, which will no doubt have a bigger focus on Zombies compared to other COD's co-op offerings. But how it stacks up compared to MP (or even Blackout/BR if it's coming back) is very debatable.

    So, let's get to my main discussion points:

    1. Should Zombies have a shared progression system with MP/BR?
      In my opinion, this is a no-brainer. I would be all for a shared level system. This helps to unify the game better, and it would set the expectation that Zombies players deserve equal progression as MP players when it comes to stuff like Battle Pass (which will no doubt be a thing). But, here's where we need to take things a bit further.
    2. Should Zombies have shared camo progression with MP/BR?
      This is unprecedented for any COD, but I feel using such a system would save a lot of time for the devs, while ensuring that no matter what part of the game you play, you're not missing out on the others.
      To clarify further, I'd like to use Destiny as an example. Many of Destiny's player quests involve a mixture of PvE and PvP tasks to progress. For tasks where both PvE and PvP kills count, for instance, PvP kills would add more percentage to the progression bar for balance (and because killing other players actually take some effort as opposed to AI enemies). So, in that same fashion, COD can program its camo progression system to work similarly. Instead of giving you a clear fixed number for goal (like kill 100 enemies to unlock the first camo), they can just give you a task like "Kill enemies to unlock this camo. Kills in Multiplayer add more progression.", and the progression bar would simply be a % count.
      Technical camos could use some extra work, but at its core it would work somewhat similar. MP objectives like longshots/Bloodthirsty kills can be paired with the usual Zombies objectives (get PAP kills, get Heavy/Miniboss kills), and the same rules above apply: all objectives add toward the same bar.
    3. What type of events can be implemented in Zombies for more engagement?
      Obviously this is where BO4 struggled with the most. You have the main maps and Gauntlets, but they can only hold interest for so long before shit becomes stale, and only once in a while do people have something high round-related. This is where we need events/limited time modes to come in to spice up gameplay. Treyarch can potentially use scrapped concepts from BO4 for this.
      Factions. This needs no further introduction. I feel that part of the reason Factions never got the chance to take off (in addition to time constraints) is due to its entire concept being Chaos-based. With a new game that no longer has Aether baggage, Factions can grow into something like Jason envisioned: a challenge system that gives players loots and rewards, in addition to expanding the lore.
      Treyarch Custom Mutations, or TCMs, were something datamined early on in BO4, but also never happened (as of now anyway). I feel the devs can try messing around for a bit and change up the maps with their own approved mutation setups that would spice up the mundane gameplay. Imagine with BO4, on one week you can load up any map with a "Tactical Rifle only" mutation where only TRs are allowed in-game, or on one week there could be a "sprinters every round" mutation (just spitballing ideas here).

    Just some of the points I have so far. Would be interested in hearing what others may think on this.

    submitted by /u/RdJokr1993
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to resurrect, which game is best?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Haven't played in years, but really want to. Kino was my shit, and my buddies and I enjoyed black ops two. I've now got a playstation 4, and kinda want to scratch the itch. But I cannot decide on what game to actually get? I don't know which game would play best and have good maps, without spending tons on dlc maps. Any suggestions and opinions about zombies on PS4 are welcome!

    submitted by /u/City_of_Gardens
    [link] [comments]

    well that didn't go well

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:32 PM PST

    I'm a bit lost

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    I stopped following the zombies story after Revelations as I heard that it was the conclusion to it.

    Now a few years later I come back to the games and story and I can't help but notice that Dr. Monty is apparently evil now? And there's a 3rd Richtoffen? I'm extremely confused. Can someone explain what happened with BO4 zombies?

    submitted by /u/WalrusPuddng
    [link] [comments]

    Is Bops3 zombies dead?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:11 PM PST

    I hopped on yesterday for the first time in like a year and a half and it took me over an hour to find a origins game and it was a 3 player.

    submitted by /u/PeachFreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Crew? (I know this question has been asked before)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    My favorite crew would have to be Primis, as they are probably the most developed crew in Zombies, and Primis has my favorite character, Primis Richtofen. Chaos crew would be a close second.

    submitted by /u/Crazyspideyfan
    [link] [comments]

    4 years later, this is still my all-time favorite easter egg. Completed it today for old time sake.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    “Der untote Soldat.” Based of CoD WW2’s zombie designs. I thank God this came out good.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:50 PM PST

    It was at this moment he knew... he fucked up

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment