• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies *Popular CODZombies quote as title*

    Call of Duty Zombies *Popular CODZombies quote as title*


    *Popular CODZombies quote as title*

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    My heart skipped a beat

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    My sister drew Stuhlinger and Russman

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    I hope that if the remastered Victis maps come out, the easter eggs would be soloable

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

    I mean cmon I hated taking the time to get four of my friends to at least understand what they were doing. It was fun though when the game was really at its peak. Now that BO2 is somewhat dead on Xbox, PC, and PS3, it really sucks because I can't find anyone who would have some good old fashioned easter egg runs on the vicitis maps. I personally think it would be a great idea considering that is what they did with Moon in Zombie Chronicle 1, and it made that map 10X more replayable. I would just like to know, how do you guys in the community feel about solo easter eggs in general. Do you like it or are Easter eggs better with friends?

    submitted by /u/smokestacksteve
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been getting Dead of the Night daily contract a lot this week?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Now that all the guns are pretty much in there final stage after patches, what are the best guns in Bo4

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I've tried searching for this before but all of the threads are from the start of the game. Also I mean fully papped for the higher rounds.

    Edit: I know of the helion, hades, and sg12

    submitted by /u/Not_Stamina
    [link] [comments]

    Are you able to complete Easter Eggs on BO4 Zombies with Mutations?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Not for trophies or anything. Just wanting to play some casual fun runs with my brother on Classified and BotD. Offline if possible (he likes just playing with upgraded guns, we prefer story over leaderboard ranking or trophies)

    submitted by /u/DaCrossDude2
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help me with this. It happened for the first time in years and idk what to do...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Tag der toten EE step issue

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    So I was doing the Easter egg solo and on the seal of duality step where you have to snowball the orange balls and then shoot them, my rounds never ended; zombies kept spawning and at some point I stopped getting points for the kills. It's been a minute since I've done the tag EE but I don't remember this happening on this step, is this normal or did my game glitch?

    submitted by /u/KTOWN865
    [link] [comments]

    Found a cool trick for getting better elixers from laboratory.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    It seems that being in a realistic lobby is giving better luck from the 40 plasma spin. So far it has been 7/11 spins have been triple epics. Was wondering if anyone else has noticed the same?

    submitted by /u/Freenokia
    [link] [comments]

    Why I think pap your gun 5 time is better than double tap 2.0

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Yes I like pap my gun 5 time than have a perk that increase damage even if it 15K for a single gun I had a lot of reasons to prove it: --when we are going to play only for passing round we are going anyway having a lot of points --it will play more strategically for EE (well for me it works) --double tap take one perk slout but with the pap system it directly in the gun and save for another perk --if you down you lose the perk so you will no longer do much damage but with pap system even if you down your gun still have double damage --the pap in the older zombies is forgotten because if you go upgrade your gun you will never return to the pap/in the other hands in bo4 you had a reason to return and make the pap more present and useful and important --double tap2.0 don't work on every gun (rocket launchers-cross bows-even if it was op-ballistic knife-banshii-reft E9....) but the new pap system works with every gun in the game

    Over all even if you disagree and maybe I will get a lot of downvot from people who are nostalgic that won't change my opinion

    submitted by /u/bouaoumar887
    [link] [comments]

    Every single map in one

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    This has probably been asked before but no matter how hard I look i dont seem to be able to find an answer.

    With the finale (?) Of the original cod zombies storylines, cod zombies lands at an impressive 30~ish maps (a few maps are the same map, with the john romero map being basicly identical to tag der toten, and classified being a remake of five. Thats a lot of maps! Also in this sloppily done calculation ive ignored dead ops arcade 1 and 2 since they are not first person.

    With this many maps, its difficult to keep track of every single one, so thats what I thought could be done, and its a thought I bet many have had before: A massive, absolutely HUGE map consisting of EVERY SINGLE MAP in cod zombie history, all combined to one massive slaugtherfest! Not just a bunch of teleporters placed here and there, tp-ing you around, no im talking a fully implemented map, with a "sensible" (in cod zombies terms) connection between every map. To give it a bit of simplicity, take Tranzit: everyone knows that you can find the ruins of Nacht Der Untoten in the fields. Well, in a map like this, the bus would take you to multiple maps, and in the place of the ruined NDT map, you have the actual real map from the first game. So its not just a map spam, saving space by allowing certain teleporters where its logical and placing maps "over" eachother where it makes sense would be fine.

    Ofcourse I realize that this is.. well extremely ambitious and since im not a modder I thought that id ask this subreddit for its opinions. If there are any mad modders that could give me a bit of an answer it would be greatly appreciated, so here it goes;

    TL:DR - Can you make one massive, interactive, fully fledged Cod Zombies experience that spans a map consisting of every single zombies maps in one? How big would it be?

    submitted by /u/TheDonSecc
    [link] [comments]

    Made a few perk bottles last night. Turned out pretty decent.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Blood of the Dead

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Hi guys,so I was browsing the subreddit,and every time I see a list,Botd is always at the bottom or near the bottom,so I'm asking,what's with the distaste for Blood of the dead?In my opinion,it was an OK map,not the best,but certainly not the worst.

    submitted by /u/section097
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite character(playable/non playable) in all of zombies(black ops - other) and one quote

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:01 AM PST

    Mine is Richthofen primis/ultimus "My name is Edward Richthofen and I have been trying so very hard to do the right thing" -primis Richthofen

    "Impressive"- ultimus Richthofen

    submitted by /u/sidekiller592
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Omega TV images

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Random question, but is there any way of getting the black and white TV images from Alpha Omega (the ones with numbers on, standby etc that you use to build elemental ray guns) in high resolution standalone images? I have the map on PS4, but wondered whether any PC users are able to rip the images out of the game files?

    It's for a completely unrelated project haha, but thought I'd ask!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Simonsays_getgrimey
    [link] [comments]

    Easter egg offline?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Are you able to do easter eggs offline in black ops 4 zombies? I really need to know because i ran out of ps+

    submitted by /u/LordOfPizzas
    [link] [comments]

    Best Bo3 zombies dlc maps?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I just picked up the chronicles edition of Bo3 and I only have enough for two dlc maps. Which ones should I pick up?

    Edit: Thanks for all the help! Wound up getting zetsubou and Der eisen whatever. Can't wait to get the rest of the dlc maps. :D

    submitted by /u/luckyyyy131313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment