• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies these are confusing time !

    Call of Duty Zombies these are confusing time !


    these are confusing time !

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Origins inspired Render for Victis i made awhile back

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Nothing but three dudes playing zombies at midnight. This is what zombies is all about

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Wasted 33 rounds...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Only OGs remember the Staff of Water

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Reverse Rainbow Perk and EE on Der Eisendrache flawless. Got to round 50 too

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Alchemy cipher "FIGHT" in 1st Class Lounge on VOD

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:43 AM PST

    (Last gen) on eisendrache why does the name glitch?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    on eisendrache when doing the name of the void bow. Why does the name just stay still when you did it right?

    submitted by /u/LyTr1x
    [link] [comments]

    Good clutch

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    AI Prediction for BO5

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Zetsubouno shima/ multiple KT4s and upgrade

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Is there a i way that me and a friend could both have the KT4? and if yes, can both of us upgrade it?

    submitted by /u/bckgll
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a COD Zombies standalone game???

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Is it too much to ask for a zombies only COD game? I was thinking of how easy it would be to release a game with every single zombies map from each individual game and all of its dlc. It would be an easy way to make money, because I know we would all buy that in a heartbeat.

    It would also be really easy to keep adding maps to it without having to worry about making a new game or bundle of multiplayer maps.

    Thoughts??

    submitted by /u/bchristel11
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat the zetsubou EE.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    So a friend and I may have found something while doing an EE run on tag

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    The cooler Daniel is superior

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Which one are you? I am personally 2B4D

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Just made some Perk-a-Colas IRL, I think they looks pretty cool!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Bo3 connection errors

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Okay, so I'm playing bo3 zombies in solo online games because i like using weapons with attachments and leveling up, but every time i play ill get like an hour and a half into the game and ill disconnect from the Cod servers or something. Is that my connections fault and can I fix it? Or is the the black ops 3 servers just being bad?

    Edit: Forgot to mention that I use wired connection.

    submitted by /u/mariofan247
    [link] [comments]

    My Greatest Achievement

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:51 PM PST

    My Greatest Achievement

    https://preview.redd.it/u4uhs1ihumf41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=301f614f9e732c35423c990ca7c6c63755b40c96

    This challenge has shown itself to be a legend, the reverse rainbow perk challenge. Black ops 2, before Gobblegums, there was only origins, 2 hit down. This is the ultimate test of a zombie player's skill. If you too have completed it, please tell me. This took quite a few tries.

    submitted by /u/Photonforce
    [link] [comments]

    What is this in classified? I found it in the room with the Bowie knife and I’m able to pick it up, does it have any use?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Confused on the story

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Anyone know how to sum up the story from bo4? I didn't buy it when it came out and have watch countless videos of them explaining it and still can't really grasp the concept of everything ending. All of the middle bits are very very fuzzy. Still not sure if everything did end or what actually happened. Thanks in advance if someone answers!

    submitted by /u/TheSteelCoconut
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of BO4 to buy?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    I'm only interested in Zombies - and I see amazon sells the base game for only $29.

    But is there a bundle I should buy that includes the season pass?

    submitted by /u/IndEntrp
    [link] [comments]

    Blood of the Dead Easter egg tips? (Black Ops 4)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Hello! My friend and I are a bit new to the Easter Egg hunting for Black ops 4, and I was wondering what kind of tips and recommendations for perks/ abilities, anything that could help my friend and I tackle this Easter Egg a little bit easier! We keep getting pretty far, but some complications arise that cause us to become unprepared for what lies ahead, eventually leading to our demise. Bit new to the thread, so my apologies if I happen to be asking a question that may seem redundant, I just am curious as to what this thread thinks is good for the Egg!

    submitted by /u/JacksonWarner87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment