• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Any mods that replace bo3 zombie sounds with the bo2 ones? Imo they sound better and scarier

    Call of Duty Zombies Any mods that replace bo3 zombie sounds with the bo2 ones? Imo they sound better and scarier


    Any mods that replace bo3 zombie sounds with the bo2 ones? Imo they sound better and scarier

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Made the 4 essential bo3 perks today...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Found these in storage from years ago. Probably before BO2 Zombies even released I’d say.... good times

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    What could possibly go wrong?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I present to you, the Ray Waffe! (by me)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    There I was, minding my own business

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Can't help but wonder if this is a little nod to Inglorious Basterds...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I like to mess with texture

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Excited to see what the next Treyarch cod will bring!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Does someone have tips on how to PaP in co-op on buried, because this shit will eventually give me a heart attack or something

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    We should be able to make custom maps in BO5

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Not just on PC. I want a custom map creator for all platforms. I want to make a last man standing map that I can play with friends. Or a one barrier map. There is all the perks, a spawn for zombies from the floor and behind a barrier. Walls and floors of all kind, like a see through wall. And wallbuys and different style boxes. These are some ideas but I would like to here more.

    submitted by /u/SaladTheGreatPS4
    [link] [comments]

    NEW SECRET DIE RISE ELEVATOR????!!!! Seriously wtf is happening rn

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    The origins ee... goddamn

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I'm someone, who does EE on every map every time, I play it, but origins EE? Nah never. I tried to do Origins EE two times, first attempt I died because Zombies trapped me, that's normal. On second attempt I finished the EE (finally) and man... it was SO BORING.. After completing EE i went to theater and guess what, 183 MINUTES (3 HOURS) Doing this thing, I swear before I got to round 10, I spent at least hour just doing fist punch, staffs and upgrading them. Then the second step comes, putting staffs in the robots, I waited 7-10 minutes before the robot was going my way at all 3 parts of map (just boring step too). Then it was better, but then I had to throw that granade to little hole at generator 5 (suffered too) and that wasn't so dull, but it was hard. Then I had to kill that invisible zombie, it took a lot time to wait, until finally I got zombie blood. Then it was finally ok completing the entire EE but I swear... I ain't doing this EE anymore again. Thanks For Reading, and tell me your opinion about this EE too.

    submitted by /u/FiXsEKoT
    [link] [comments]

    Is it legal to download custom zombie maps?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Like the title says I wanne play custom zombie maps but is it legal?

    submitted by /u/Blackops4life124
    [link] [comments]

    The redundancy of PHD’s removal...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I know I know. This has been talked about for years.

    But myself only recently truly getting into bo3 even though I've had the game for years, I've really gotten annoyed at the lack of PhD.

    The main confusion is surrounding the likely reason for its remove - it's too Overpowered..

    But something that directly contradicts that is gobblegums. Not only can we use a gobblegums That literally gives you the perk for a limited time, but we all know how completely op gobblegums are. Every perk on the map, free purchases, spawning all drops, skipping rounds. I mean it's crazy to think that

    I think it's removal, particularly on the bo1 maps where not only was it a useful perk, but in a lot of cases provided another strategy you could employ, and in less cases was almost an necessity to survive for high rounds (think shangrila).

    Now moving onto its replacement - widows wine. The perk, at least in my experience hinders my ability to survive more than it helps. I can't count the amount of times I've tried to train in a tight area, gotten hit which has essentially frozen a few of the zombies causing them to block my path, and then we I loop around I cannot get past, causing my to get trapped by the trained horde behind me.

    I think as a whole PhD was truly an integral aspect of the bo1 maps, and I genuinely miss picking up PhD and using the mustang and Sally's which I honestly haven't done for years because it's basically a death sentence at worst, and a constant blurry screen when shooting at best.

    Let me know what you guys think...

    submitted by /u/Jimmyban
    [link] [comments]

    Okay so hear me out, even though Call of Duty will never get a Smash Bros rep for Activision, it could be amusing to see Ultimis Richtofen in Smash Bros.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Anyone have bo3 perks png’s?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I'm wanting to make some different variants of perk icons but I need high quality photos of the icons to work off of does anyone have png's of jugg, double tap, stammin-up, speed cola, quick revive, and widows or PhD

    submitted by /u/MrSquelcher05
    [link] [comments]

    what ending did you prefer?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    which "ending" of the aether storyline did you prefer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TehRageK1NG
    [link] [comments]

    Is Zombie World Records still the go to site for world records? I want to attempt to try and set some records and was just wondering if that was still the most credible site.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Well just look at the title that will give you all the information you need for my question. Thank you to anyone who helps provide me with information that allows me to attempt to break some records!

    submitted by /u/JakeyVert
    [link] [comments]

    What would be a good starting map for someone who has never played zombies before?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    So recently my friend has purchased a gaming computer, and I purchased Black Ops 3 for him with all the dlc plus Zombies Chronicles so me and him could play, basically my question is what would be a good map to get him into zombies? I was thinking rather The Giant, Kino, or maybe Nacht, but I wanted to hear the opinion from some of you guys, if you wanted to suggest a custom zombies map go ahead, but I'm thinking if so it should probably be simple.

    submitted by /u/Nonesuchriver_Exe
    [link] [comments]

    (Bo4 BotD) Monkey Bomb got this weird blue lightning effect when i threw it in the showers. Does this mean anything?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    What perk would you prefer to see comeback?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I also would like to know why so if you want to state why you can in the comments.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Cool_Kid_Cannoli
    [link] [comments]

    Tranzit EE Theories

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys, let's talk about Tranzit.

    I know, I know - it's an old map. But I really want to talk about easter eggs for a second.

    I have some theories that I think are maybe interesting and worth looking into:

    • Humming Lanterns: you can find these in the farm shed. Why are they making a mystical humming sound?

    • Danger Signs: These are like all over the map. Maybe if we shoot or knife them all, we unlock something like a song?

    • Garages in Tunnel: there's like 3 garage doors next to each along the stairwell - can these somehow be opened?

    • Garage Door Truck: The semi-truck's cargo door in the tunnel, just near the other 3 garage doors - they all look exactly the same as the one in the power station.

    • Local Kills: I came up with a theory that maybe we can unlock something by killing with the weapons on the wall, for example, in the galvaknuckles rooftop, kill zombies with the galvaknuckles. Do this with the bowie knife in the cabin, mp5 in the diner, semtexs in semtex room, etc etc. I've gotten the green dust/indication when I killed a group of zombies with semtex in semtex room.

    • Weapon Wall Buys: I've heard that sometimes when you buy a wall weapons, it either makes a "ding" sound or "train-like" sound. I have not tested this yet, but maybe something worth looking into.

    • The derailed train-cars just ahead of the power station have lights still turned on them - any significance to this?

    • Corn Fields: I feel like there must be something hidden within the corn fields. Maybe we can find something in there and shoot/emp it?

    • Creepy Sounds: You can hear screaming voices in the semtex room, and another room left of it (must get to the church area), and i think even near the trash near the semtex room too. Oh, and in the nacht der toten building, if you go to the center window, you can hear a girl whispering.

    • Avagadro: He shoots lightning bolts. Can his lighting be used to power or activate something? Like the power boxes in galvaknuckles roof?

    • Character Weapons: I think you get an indication for certain characters with certain weapons. For example, Russman with a Warmachine. However, i seemed to have gotten one when I got a machine gun or two with Marlton. I seem to had even run faster, but maybe that was just the animation.

    • Shooting Certain Objects: Perhaps there is something to shoot or emp etc. unaware to us that activates something. Possibly even out of map. Maybe in the trees or hills?

    • Why are there keys on the desk near the vault?

    • Jet Engine: Maybe we can get something using it's capabilities?

    Honorable Mentions:

    • I feel like the equipment like such as the electric trap can be used with combinations with other equipment, for example maybe the turbines in some pattern shape. And that these combinations or just utilizing correctly can activate things we weren't previously aware of, like maybe even doing some of these easter theories, like electric trap near the humming lanterns.

    • Currently inaccessible doors like near the dumpster in town.

    • Regular lamp posts, not the teleport ones.

    • Is there ciphers still maybe in the fog area or elsewhere to be solved?

    • Denizens: They make a faint light when they die. Is this energy to be harvested somehow or activate something?

    • Power Posters: You can find one in spawn room, and more elsewhere.

    • Upgraded Weapons: Perhaps to activate certain things?

    Other Theories:

    • I've gotten an indication sound/green dust when I've: killed zombies in the little fog zone at the diner just left to the bus facing foward. I did this with the galvaknuckles. Maybe if we do this in more "fog zones"?

    Also, here's some links to interesting discussions:

    P.S. I wonder what happens if you throw a monkey into the fireplace cabin, or semtex while denizen is going underground?

    submitted by /u/iCrystallize
    [link] [comments]

    What Did You Just Say...?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment