• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I guess zombies can catch monkey bombs...

    Call of Duty Zombies I guess zombies can catch monkey bombs...


    I guess zombies can catch monkey bombs...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Waiting for the last zombie to spawn on Nacht

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I cannot express how pissed the Connection Interruption screen makes me

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Were these debunked or?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I got bored last night and spent way to long making a political compass for pretty much all the characters we've played as in zombies

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Here is my work of the Origins loading screen! I did have the original colour scheme but I thought the purple undertone looked really nice.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Look what my wife made me for my birthday!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Top 10 BEST CoD Zombie maps of All TIME

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Black ops3 storyline in a nutshell

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Is this how it started?? Actually me and my son....

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    How active is BO3 zombies on PS4?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Just want to play some public matches and see if I can get back into it, really didn't enjoy BO4 so it's put me off. Im limited on install space, is every map pretty active?

    Just want to hop on and play rather than do easter eggs.

    submitted by /u/Dangerfieldwow
    [link] [comments]

    I was lucky I had enough points to buy that door

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Rk5 camo not applying

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Keep trying to put camo on rk5, and it wont put the camo on the rk5 , it just keeps the old camo I had , waht do?

    submitted by /u/thatsrightimmagamer
    [link] [comments]

    Der Riese: "Beauty of Annihilation" Director's Cut by TZ Ghosts

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Reveal for BOC

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Tomorrow on the 4th is Activisions meeting with investors where they will discuss Cold War. August 5th is the reveal date when we get a warzone reveal event, and a trailer.

    submitted by /u/dieriseisprettygood
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me, how?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Poster by me hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Do you think chaos is returning?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I would personally like to see it return and not see another failed storyline or an Aether reboot. Anything but an Aether reboot

    submitted by /u/ChangedRacer
    [link] [comments]

    I think I can safely consider myself being lucky...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    What games after blops2 had zombies?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    So i was mainly a fan of the black ops series of call of duty and skipped most of the other games, What other games after black ops 2 had zombies? I do have black ops 3 and i am aware that and black ops 4 had zombies, but what other games did, and do they canonically tie into the blops zombies or are they standalone?

    submitted by /u/Dominix132
    [link] [comments]

    Negative Perks?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    What are your guys' thoughts on an idea of negative perks for a challenging yet fun game of zombies? Maybe there's like a 1/10 chance of getting a negative perk from any perk machine and the only way to get rid of it is to go down or have to wait an x amount of rounds. Id imagine the perk icons would be black and white upside-down versions of the normal perks. Below are the list of negative perks.

    -Juggernog: 2 hits to go down

    -Double Tap: Bullet ROF and damage decrease to 0.5

    -Speed Cola: Reload speed time doubled(m1911 normally ~1.5 seconds, w/ -Speed ~3 seconds)

    -Quick Revive: Revive speed time doubled(6 seconds)

    -Stamin-Up: Can't sprint

    -PhD Flopper: Take explosive damage while explosives are x2 as strong

    -Deadshot Daiquiri: Aiming is awful(you become drunk)

    -Mule Kick: Can only hold 1 gun

    -Tombstone: Bleed out immediately and lose everything

    -Who's Who: Spawn exactly where you downed

    -Electric Cherry: When reloading, the electricity can harm you.

    -Vulture-Aid: Can't see icons across the map, lose ammo and points when picking up bags, green mist will kill you

    -Widows Wine: You become stuck in a spider web.

    submitted by /u/QuintDrummer13
    [link] [comments]

    [IDEA] Another Thing BO5 Needs to Succeed In

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    So we have all seen Pat's video on all of the things BO5 needs to succeed in, but in my opinion, instead of a brand new HUD that not everyone will like, why not make it customizable?

    submitted by /u/Hraoymdeerno
    [link] [comments]

    Gorod Krovi Easter Egg doesn't give me the gateworm

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Tier list based on fun, mechanics, EE and quality for its time! (WAW-BO3)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment