• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch is increasing weapon XP rates in both zombies in multiplayer. They also are planning additional Double XP events in December to make up for the problems in zombies this past week.

    Call of Duty Zombies Treyarch is increasing weapon XP rates in both zombies in multiplayer. They also are planning additional Double XP events in December to make up for the problems in zombies this past week.


    Treyarch is increasing weapon XP rates in both zombies in multiplayer. They also are planning additional Double XP events in December to make up for the problems in zombies this past week.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Red Ring Gang

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Houston, we have a bruh moment.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:58 PM PST

    a fix is scheduled for solo exp end later rounds!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Ultra Molotov is fire

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Discussion: this shit

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Glitch/Bug on the character after re-entering from the Aether

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Post Patch XP Rate: 4 Player still provides almost 2X XP compared to Solo

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:30 AM PST

    It might not be much, but I just got my first round 50 ever in zombies.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:13 AM PST

    How it feels trying to play zombies online with this stutter lag happening!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Every bullet counts!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    The weapon imaged is not the M79(a.k.a. thumper), it's the China lake

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Sims, you good?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    While everyone is vibing on Cold War I’m still vibing on black ops 1 ��(this is I think my highest round so far... on der reise)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Coffin dance zombies can die?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Amazing map. Amazing quest. So satisfied after 30+ solo attempts. (I know "It's so easy" but I found it to be a challenge)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    COD:BOZ Round 250,000 - The World Record Is still being made! (May 26th 2018 - November 30th 2020) <Ask Me Anything>

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:45 PM PST

    results from buffed XP rounds 1-27, noticed no xp fall off in later rounds

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Isn’t it dumb that their isn’t anything dedicated to highest round in combat record for zombies?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:52 PM PST

    I don't think this is supposed to happen?... Right 1911 does more damage than the left one when akimbo? (I haven't tested with other pistols but I can when I have time.)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    level 101 ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:56 AM PST

    About to complete the EE and got stuck in the create a class screen along with my crew.... couldn’t back out

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Do higher level attachments with CONS have a more increased Salvage/Equipment drop rate than the one without CONS?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    First Match Post XP Fix

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    First Match Post XP Fix

    https://preview.redd.it/sus7dpz5qf261.jpg?width=1873&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6a0fc1315475046c89167a0ff986cb62a359a623

    First match since the post-XP fix. Took a Diamatti from level 25 to level 30. First observations:

    -Definitely faster than it was during 2WPXP

    -Felt a bit faster prior to the 2WPXP weekend

    -Early rounds feels like you get XP quicker. From rounds 1 to probably 20ish, I went from lvl. 25 to level 27.5 fairly quick. After that it, definitely felt like you didn't receive as much XP.

    -Start of Round 32, I had about half bar on level 29 for the Diamatti. By the end of the round, it went up about 1/6th.

    Overall, it is quicker and better than it was. I think they are still missing it in terms of late round XP. It could just be that when you get a weapon up to the later levels, it just takes so much more XP to level it up. Will see over the coming weeks if it needs to be adjusted anymore.

    EDIT: Please ignore the fact that I failed the exfil. The Diamatti is poo-poo at late rounds and the Megaton split just as my Ring of Fire ran out.

    submitted by /u/left_benchwarmer
    [link] [comments]

    I want to sink my time in this game, but it just doesnt have the content.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    First of all, this is my opinion. People I play with do agree with me but I dont know if everyone thinks the same.

    I know, more content is coming. But that shouldnt be a excuse to have 1 launch map besides DOA.

    I love the zombies but there is nothing to do. Max level, Easter Eggs have been hunted, high rounds have been done multiple times now, DM gets repetitive.

    Yes, you could go for challenges or Dark Matter but honestly I feel like thats the only thing to do right now since the bare Zombies mode is just to plain. Atleast give us survival maps like BO2 (I know Nacht is coming as a survival map). I am skipping the XP rant because this reddit is full of it.

    DM is good, but I just miss the old feeling of grinding, and no, Zombies isnt just about leveling but that is atleast a excuse to keep playing. (I know leveling is getting increased, but its still a bad leveling system.)

    The weapons that are actually viable are so slim, that you gotta go for the raygun for higher rounds. Hope they add fun WW's and buff the bullet guns to have a little more guns to use besides the raygun, gallo and the shockwave.

    I missed out on the BO3 Chronicles era. I stretched out buying that game + dlc because i thought Cold War is gonna keep me busy. But im on the verge of buying the dlc and game. Hope Dec. 10 is gonna be lit.

    Thanks for reading boys. Please dont downvote me to the Dark Aether.

    submitted by /u/JordyLiquidation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment